Description du poste
Responsible for an assigned geographic area, you will have to direct and coordinate the development of marketing strategies, in accordance with the corporate guidelines, with the aim of contributing to the targets of growth and profitability.
You will have to :
- Monitor emerging trends (consumer, shopper, competition, market) and identify attractive opportunities to drive profitable business growth ;
- Develop brand strategy and consumer communication activity plans;
- Own and ensure successful activities to close gaps;
- Identify innovation opportunities and coordinate new product development;
- Elaborate and manage the budget.
Holder of Master or Engineer’s degree in Marketing or equivalent, you have 7 years minimum working experience in marketing within the FMCG Industry.
Organized, result and consumer oriented, innovative, dynamic, you have strong and analytical, cross thinking, cross functional skills combined with leadership.
Fluent English is required.
Please send your Cover letter, Resume, 1 passport photo and salary expectations to our advisor:
Cocody 2 Plateaux Rue des Jardins, derrière l’agence Ecobank
Immeuble les Orchidées – 1er étage
Contacts: (+225) 22 40 42 80 / (+225) 07 76 26 17
Site Web: www.cifip-ci.com / Email: email@example.com